- Stand at attention, right hand in a full and stiff salute.
- Step directly into her running path so that she either has to leap the decaying cat or dodge the wild khat trucks.
- Comment on how tired she must be.
- Comment on how her butt is jiggling.
- Have your friend shout (just loud enough to be heard but not loud enough to drown out your comments), “Aabo was! aabo was! Bonjour! Bonjour! Aabo was!” A rather confusing combination of Somali F-you and French hello.
- Have another friend ask if he may jog along with you. Be sure he uses an exaggerated hip sway.
- As the woman gets nearer, place your hand over your heart and shout so all the great, wide world can hear, “I love you too much!”
- When the woman ignores you, give her two thumbs up, and fight with your friends over which of you was more effective.
- Sometimes, but not always, whichever of you and your friends feel they have triumphed, feel free to holler a marriage proposal as she leaves you in her dust.
What would you add to this list?